Budget Friendly Bloggers That You Need To Follow
If you like fashion accessories and love looking good like i do but on a tight budget, then you and me are on the same page. With our current economy where almost everything is expensive, getting that look that you dream of is almost impossible especially when you have kids like me. The internet and fashion magazines don't make it easier either as they are all filled with expensive designer fashion trends.
So personally what i have done is to stick to my budget and still look good. Here is what i have done to look stylish and fabulous on my tight budget: Accessories. Yes people, accessories have played an important role in my wardrobe. This of course is with the help of my favorite fashion bloggers who have been setting the internet on fire. Check them out and follow them, trust me you will be relieved.
My Favorite Budget Friendly Bloggers.
1. Rachel. Lovely in L.A - lovelyinla.com I totally recommend this one if you are looking a plus size blogger who understands plus size curves.
2. Kimberly. Penny Pincher Fashion. www.pennypincherfashion.com Is a Mom of tow. A Blogger. A Lupus warrior and from New York. Kimberly is known for her closet creativity and her innate ability to stretch her dollars.
3.Candice Nikeia candicenikeia.com Candice is a blogger, actress,hostess and is based in LA. Her style is so refreshing.
4. Bethany Twenty Something Plus. www.twentysomethingplus.com
5. Kathleen. Carrie Bradshaw Lied. carriebradshawlied.com She is a Southern California girl, totally love her style.
6. Hannah. Champagne Lifestyle. champagnelifestyleblog.com
7. Jean.Extra Petite. www.extrapetite.com
8. Ali. A Dash of Details. adashofdetails.com
9. Daniela. Nany's Klozet. www.nanysklozet.com
10. Tiffany. The Twerk Place. www.the-werk-place.com
11.Courtney. Lifestyled. www.lifestyledatlanta.com/blog
12. Patirce. Looking Fly On A Dime. linktr.ee/patricejwill
13. Anna. The Anna Edit. youtu.be/NI7pDiRPulA
14. Taye, Stuff She Likes. www.stuffshelikes.com
15. Sarah, SG Style me. SGStyle.Me
There you have it ladies, these are some of my favorite fashion bloggers whom i trust. Their styles, am sure you will learn something great from them, from advice,where to shop, how to accessorize...there's so much you can learn from them. Have fun.